Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

If we got A stranger things pt 2 chapter who would you want to be the survivor

oh_salutations
oh_salutations Member Posts: 212

if we ever got a pt 2 for stranger things there are many many survivors they could pick from

these are the most possible 4 for the role (every one else is too young or not that big of a character) and I found images of their possible outfits

Jim Hopper

Joyce Byers

Robin Buckley

Eddie Munson

If we got A stranger things pt 2 chapter who would you want to be the survivor 35 votes

Jim Hopper
40%
Tatariubm33FobboDhurl421GuiltiiGazgemauchSmoeCodeDBSlanKotelettphantomQuietusPatg88Dan912P0rshulz 14 votes
Robin Buckley
28%
NickMilianMooksElcopolloNoOneKnowsNovaNoName4AurelleTsukahOrangeBearCharif_501MrRetsej 10 votes
Joyce Byers
14%
HerInfernalMajestyCheeseAntonMsBikasaHugTheHagTyler3 5 votes
Eddie Munson
14%
th3syst3mAlex_09SHARKBOSStotallynotamegmainYulechkaLive 5 votes
Other (Plz say)
2%
Taiga 1 vote

Comments

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709
    Robin Buckley

Robin best girl.

though Hopper would be cool too and I guess him and Joyce are the most likely since they have been mains since the start.

Eddie is cool too, but way too small of a character in the long run.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Robin Buckley

I just want Robin in the game already :-(

Joyce and/or Hopper would be good too since they've been in Stranger Things since the start.

Eddie is a cool and a great character, but he's only been in one season so yeah.

• Elcopollo
    Elcopollo Member Posts: 768
    Robin Buckley

(iirc, second Robin pic at the top isn't from Stranger Things, actually lol)

Yeah. Robin has been my to-go option since forever (sorry, Joyce believers). But I do feel like if Stranger Things ever returns with Chapter 2 - there should again be two survivors, not just one. That's where Hopper can come in. Or Joyce (Project W already proved we can get two survivors of same gender simultaneously).

Even though after season four Eddie is probably my second favourite character - I feel like he's more fit as a legendary for Steve than actual separate character.

And I'm still waiting for that Billy Hargrove legendary skin.

• Dan912
    Dan912 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 4
    Jim Hopper

if there would be a second chapter,I'd see two survivors coming. Along Vecna as a killer.

The survivors would be Hopper and personally,Max Mayfield

I would also see four legendary skins come out to pay a tribute to the others

Eddie as a legendary skin for Steve

Robin as a legendary skin for Nancy

Eleven as a legendary skin for Max

Joice as a legendary skin for Hopper

then some epic skins that portray the characters in different moments throughout the series. And of course,some skins for Demogorgon,such as the Russian one or the Demodog.

Also a very rare skin for dredge could be the hospital monster.

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,281
    Eddie Munson

my boy

• Smoe
    Smoe Member Posts: 2,845
    edited August 20
    Jim Hopper

It was either Hopper or Eleven, even though i voted for Jim, Eleven is probably the better choice overall, as she and Henry have history together.