We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

a list of killers that have likely used cannabis at least once

Options
AnneBonny
AnneBonny Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 2,252
edited November 2022 in Lore

the clown: directly stated to have used drugs in his lore

the legion: pretty easy to infer

the plague: marijuana was used in ancient mesopotamia for medicinal and religious purposes

the blight: cannabis was used medicinally in victorian england

i don't know why i'm posting this

Comments

• En3ermost
    En3ermost Member Posts: 298
    Options

Victor

• TheMimic77
    TheMimic77 Member Posts: 24
    Options

David: not every fight was legal

Nea:look at her skins xD

Claudette, a botanic and chemist so 50/50

Jeff:maybe tried it and the paranoia kicked in so he switched back to beer.. Maybe some more

• TheMimic77
    TheMimic77 Member Posts: 24
    edited November 2022
    Options

What I mean with David, he had many fights or debt collections and its stated That he has sometimes depression

Next are..

Elodie and Felix: sometimes being rich or arcane gifted includes cannabis same for Vittorio or Haddie

Ash Williams: no secret he's a pothead

Feng min: maybe.. Maybe through a hookah. some gamers like myself love hookahs for example double apple

Kate: 50/50.. Sometimes as an artist or song writer you're frustrated but creativity needs chill :D

Killers:

Artist, Trapper and doc: I can see them smoking time from time

Clown: as mentioned in his lore

Nurse:maybe depends

The Knight: I can imagine it, especially since he wants arcane knowledge

Huntress: by accident possible

Ghostface: 50/50 he's a journalist with a Lust for murder

Wesker: depends, maybe for scientific purposes

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,176
    Options

Amanda is also more or less confirmed as our local drug addict, right? Not sure if anything other than heroin or what ever was directly mentioned in the movies though

• DashMonsta008XV
    DashMonsta008XV Member Posts: 611
    Options

I'm pretty sure, Freddy definitely has used marijuana,he kinda seems the type.