We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

What's the Marketing plan for Flippin Misfits

Options
Pumpkinbros
Pumpkinbros Member Posts: 424

So I'm not sure if many of you are aware but in September BHVR developed and published a game called "Flippin misfits"

but there's one tiny problem....

not a single person knows about this game and I feel terrible since it looks like it has a lot of potential, I'd like to throw this game out there so everyone knows about it, it costs about $4 on steam right now, it's best played with a group of friends, I'm just sat here wondering, is there a plan to get the word out more about this game, or is this an abandoned project? The latest update was just this morning November 10th, so it's actively being worked on I'm just curious what's the word on this game?

Cheers!

Comments