Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PC (STEAM) - Tome 13 Level 2 Craft Time's Over

Numps
Numps Member Posts: 6
edited November 2022 in Bug Reporting

I don't get to play often anymore so I can't say this wasn't just a glitch, but I cleansed four totems in a trial and got no progress on the Archives challenge "Craft Time's Over" in level II of the tome. I'm unsure how much info you need so I'll give what I can.

STEPS TO REPRODUCE

1. Boot game
  2. Pick survivor
  3. Go to Tome 13 in the Archives
  4. Select the "Craft Time's Over" Challenge in Level 2 of the Tome
  5. Exit the Archives
  6. Ready up and enter a match
  7. Cleanse 4 totems (idk if how many I did affected this so I'm adding just in case)
  8. Escape the trial
  9. Check the Challenge thing on the side post game and see that there was no given progress

ADDITIONAL INFO

CHARACTER: Mikaela Reed

PERKS: Counterforce, Small Game, Low Profile, and Inner Strength.

MAP: Thompson House (I think, it was the one with corn)

LOGS:

EDIT: After playing on a different day I've found that all challenges are affected by this so try these steps to reproduce if possible.

EDITED STEPS TO REPRODUCE

1. Boot Game
  2. Go to Tome 13 Level 2 in the Archives
  3. Select a survivor challenge
  4. Close the game (in my case for at least a day but I haven't tested to see if less time changes the effect)
  5. Re-boot Game
  6. Select Survivor
  7. Ready up and enter a match
  8. Perform the task described in your challenge but don't complete the challenge
  9. Escape or be sacrificed
  10. Check Challenge to find that no progress has been made despite you having made progress on it.
Post edited by Numps on
2 votes

Pending · Last Updated