Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PC - Gen finishing and eruption triggering simultaneously permanently disables the gen

Three survivors were working on this gen together. We completed it to 100% at precisely the same moment that Eruption triggered. The light fixture itself did not turn on, but as you can see in the photo, the gen appears to have light shining down on it as if it were complete. After this occurred, the killer was able to kick the gen to start it regressing, but no survivors could work on it again for the entire duration of the match. You can see me standing next to the gen in the photo and no "repair" prompt is popping up. I took these photos after the gen had regressed all the way back to 0%. Which is why the pistons of the gen are in a row instead of alternating like they do on a gen that's actually complete. The gen did not count toward our completed gens. It was as if the gen had been completely and permanently removed from play.

Please note: I attempted to upload the "DeadByDaylight.log" file, per the forum instructions. However, I received an error message that says "The uploaded file was too big (max 50MB)" (It's a 61.9 MB file)

Additionally, this bug is different from the other eruption bugs reported on these forums. The other Eruption bug I've seen involved permanently applying Incapacitated to a survivor. That is NOT what happened here. I could still go do other gens with no problem. It was just that one gen, and nobody could work on it, even the person who wasn't on it when Eruption triggered.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated