Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Mors Ambitio Daily Ritual not completing

Phijo
Phijo Member Posts: 7

I have this Daily Ritual for Hillbilly on PC. I've completed this twice, both times with the Yellow Mori (Cypress Memento Mori) but it doesn't give me progress/credit for Daily. It just sits there taunting me with the fake promise of 6k BP. Both times I had same Loadout, "Customize" (aka costume/outfit), Add-Ons, and 3/4 of the same Perks.

Addons: Big Buckle, Off-Brand Motor Oil

Perks: Oppression, Surveillance, Spies, Infectious Freight (1st run) / No Way Out (2nd run)

The 1st time I had a 2nd Daily for Hillbilly to chainsaw 3 Survivors, which I accomplished, it completed, and I was able to collect the reward. It was a while back so I don't remember all the details but I know the Exit Gate was open, 2 Survivor escaped, 1 died on Hook. I think 1 survivor down while the 2nd to last one escaped so I was able to go back for the recovering survivor for the Mori.

The 2nd time was right before I wrote this report. I got a 4K, 3 died on Hooks, last Survivor was left to recover/crawl while I looked for Hatch to close, came back for him.

The only thing I can think of that the 2 had in common (other than my Outfit, Addons, and 3 Perks) is that it was during EGC.

Maybe the Mori animation took so long the game ended too quickly for it to finish marking the death as a kill by my hand? I'm not sure how you track achievement progress, so it's just a guess.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Totenmaple
    Totenmaple Member Posts: 1
    edited November 2022

I ran into this same issue on Oni, also with a cypress mori with 1 gen left and hatch still open (no EGC). I finished the daily next game with an ivory mori, but I don't think the issue is the Cypress mori, I think if you mori the last survivor the game ends too fast for it to realize you finished the daily and it doesn't give you credit. I havent tested it but I'm 99% sure if you mori'd the last survivor via any method you wouldn't get credit for the daily, for now you have to mori with more than 1 survivor left for credit.

• Archimedes5000
    Archimedes5000 Member Posts: 1,620

Had same issue with Hag and yellow mori today

• Archimedes5000
    Archimedes5000 Member Posts: 1,620

And just now it failed again lmao

The yellow mori just doesn't count for some reason