Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Legion with Wesker's chase music

StereoGang
StereoGang Member Posts: 93

So I played a game against a Legion today and that Legion had Wesker chase theme.

I was recording the game, so I saved the video here as a proof : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOlQuUQfjJ8&t it happened on PC (Steam)

I asked in endgame chat if I was the only one hearing Wesker's music, but no one answered, so I don't know if I was the only one concerned or not. Anyway, my previous game was against a Wesker player (a real one this time), so it might be the reason for the bug, tho I cannot be sure of that.

Despite the fact it's a pretty funny bug, I doubt it is the way it was supposed to work. ^^

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Zokenay
    Zokenay Member Posts: 1,158

Thats indeed a weird bug, and pretty significant too, since the TR is meant to be an indicator of who the killer is.