Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Should Dbd Allow Bot Mode For Blood Points ,Shards, And Rift Fragments?

Robotfangirl67
Robotfangirl67 Member Posts: 640

I think by allowing blood points, Shards, and Rift Fragments be in earn in a new mode can be super helpful. I say that because it can help lead to less stressful games especially against toxic players. It also helps with some players who just want to farm points. It also makes it a another play mode for those who just want to play chilled and have fun.

Should Dbd Allow Bot Mode For Blood Points ,Shards, And Rift Fragments? 20 votes

Yes on all 3
40%
YukariTheAlpacaMrPenguinMaxwellbm33GazgemauchBeoltharKrosezerojavier 8 votes
No on all 3
50%
TaigaYatolMarc_go_soloIlliterateGenocideViktor1853GuiltiiAlex_ChikytliffGrumblephant 10 votes
Only Blood Points
5%
Pega6 1 vote
Only Rift Fragments
0%
Only Shards
0%
Only Shards and Blood points
0%
Only Blood Points and Rift Fragments
0%
Only Rift Fragments and Shards
0%
Something else
5%
Grunbar 1 vote

Comments

• Gazgemauch
    Gazgemauch Member Posts: 39
    Yes on all 3

i'd say yes on all 3, but unless they'd have bot matches with difficulty that actually outmatch players and stay unpredictable, which is about as likely as every feature in dbd being balanced, it'd have to be reduced rewards like 75% or 50% the normal rewards

• Robotfangirl67
    Robotfangirl67 Member Posts: 640

I agree Dbd does definitely has it’s moments. Since sometimes the balancing can be crazy. I like your idea of getting smaller rewards in bots and bigger reward in live matches. I think that by doing that it encourages those on what type of rewards they want from each game mode. While also giving option on what type of difficulty they want to play in as well.

• Yatol
    Yatol Member Posts: 1,955
    No on all 3

As much i would want for it to be the case, there would be no gain for BHVR to allow players to earn playing against bots