How Hillbillys cosmetics fit into his lore.

Options
Detective_Jonathan
Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165

So after doing some research into billies lore, i realized something about his cosmetics, preferably the mountain man one and the camp counselor. When billy killed his parents, he was left with the messed up farmhand shirt and torn jeans, He then probably resided into the mountains where he crafted his own pants and his own T-shirt along with even a hat, by this time he even grew a full beard, so he lived in the mountains for quite some time. Then maybe perhaps a few years later, there was construction going on near his home (i would imagine it to be a cave of some sort) and it was revealed to be some type of campground. So seeing as these people as invaders on his land, he probably killed the camp counselor, took his clothes and then began to lay waste to the camp, by this time his beard has been grown and is completely out of control to the point to where it looks like little worms coming out of his chin and neck area. By this time i would say this is when The Entity noticed him, it probably wasn't sure if it wanted to take him in yet, so it watched him to see what he could do to a larger group of people, and then that bit of violence at the camp was enough to peak its interest. This all makes sense to me, the cosmetics tell a little bit of a story of their own, it makes you wonder did the entity take them at that moment? or did it wait and watch them for some time before taking them? Anyways, that's what i think about it, most people would just probably say "They're just cosmetics man, just shut up and play the game, who plays this game for the lore anyways"