Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

PS5 - Numerous Achievements Bugged

On PlayStation 5 there are several achievements or trophies that are bugged to not unlock when fulfilled or that do not gain progress at all. These include: “Survival Treasures” which is to simply get an item out of a match which doesn’t unlock no matter how many times you do this. “Milk N Cookies” which requires you open the basement chest and get the item 30 times, this gains no progress no matter how many times you do this, and finally “Raccoon City Recruit” which is the RPD main generator trophy, I’ve had matches where I solo’d the lobby Gen and it didn’t unlock, matches where I solo’d the upstairs main lobby Gen and it didn’t unlock and even one or two matches where I’ve solo’d BOTH of the main lobby gens just to be extra safe and it still didn’t unlock. I understand these aren’t game breaking bugs but for a completionist like me who had these on PS4 and wants to get them done again, it’s very frustrating so I ask these please get looked into. Thank you.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated