Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Is Save The Best For Last (STBFL) too much?

Brandon48
Brandon48 Member Posts: 136

I reckon a very slight nerf might be healthy but maybe I’m just whinging? Feels a little dirty imo.

Is Save The Best For Last (STBFL) too much? 44 votes

Buff it, useless perk
4%
Devil_hit11EnderloganYT 2 votes
It’s fine, dw about it
72%
GibberishBlueberryTheRockstarKnightRaptorrotaspizzaduffyhp90musstang62MrPenguinMattie_MayhemOGLordRegalLevitikabjorksnasTatariuFilthyLegionMainDonleovWampiritaFobboNoOneKnowsNovaHeaderThr_ustGuiltii 32 votes
Slight nerf, nothing crazy
20%
IlliterateGenocideAlex_sizzlingmario4BothSidesEnjoyerIron_CutlassTsukahValaryynKotelettphantomCassiopeiae 9 votes
Gut it, make it the next ds
2%
Pega6 1 vote

Comments

• TheRockstarKnight
    TheRockstarKnight Member Posts: 2,171
    It’s fine, dw about it

I'd rather they revert Killer attack recovery speed back to pre-6.1.0 instead of nerfing Stabiffel.

Most M1 dudes aren't getting a ton of value from the slightly faster basekit M1s, but it does make a big difference for the S and A tier Killers like Blight, Nurse, and Spirit, who can use their ability to catch up after an M1.

That said, they could also just leave attack recovery untouched. Personally I don't think Stabiffel or basekit attack recovery are a big issue.

I think a more pressing problem is the divide between soloQ and SWF as well as the insane add-on disparity between certain Killers (I do not understand how Twin's "Stale Biscuit" and Nemesis' "Marvin's Blood" get nerfed in a game where Spirit's "Yakuyoke Amulet" and Blight's "Alchemist Ring" exist).

• Slan
    Slan Member Posts: 306
    It’s fine, dw about it

This perk is not seen to often by me. Only killers with smaller chase potential tend to use it, and I am fine with it.

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 6,016

i guess its fine, if they really wanted to do anything. make it cap at 6 because of the 2 stacks that were basically made basekit

• Brandon48
    Brandon48 Member Posts: 136

Yeah I was surprised the perk wasn’t rebalanced along with the base kit recovery speed but yeah for sure there are other areas of the game that need higher priority balancing.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    It’s fine, dw about it

Honestly I think it's fine

• Valaryyn
    Valaryyn Member Posts: 76

I just dislike how powerful it is around hooks. You shouldn't gain tokens for hitting anyone within 10 meters of a hooked player.