We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Original Wraith lore

Options
Archael
Archael Member Posts: 690

I dont know if this topic was rised here or there, but Wraith origin lore seems a bit off, unfitting... How this swamp looking monster, with magical sigils can originate from junkyard?

For me, it looks like Wraith lore was replaced with some quickly done story... for whatever reason... to be honest... Hag lore fits Wraith much more than wraith.

Look - Philip was thought by his tribe a magical sigils that was able to altered reality. He was kidnapped by kannibals, and at some point marked an entity symbol on his bell using his blood, and turned invisible, and then killing his kidnappers.

I really would love to learn TRUE story of Wraith.

Comments