If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Any tips for hatch challenges?

Options
Aurelle
Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611

Been trying to get the hatch challenges done today, but it's been extremely difficult. Any tips for getting these challenges done?

Comments

• The_Scarlet_Witch
    The_Scarlet_Witch Member Posts: 209
    Options

Bring a solo q build, no one left behind is a must. bring a key. then go to basement and wait for your team to die.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,079
    Options

Play in 4swf so if you get all 4 gens done you can tell your teammates to leave so the hatch can spawn.

• HugTheHag
    HugTheHag Member Posts: 3,138
    Options

Play the game normally, then hard stealth when you're on death hook. That way your team still has a decent chance of winning, and if they die, then you can get hatch. =)

• Rovend
    Rovend Member Posts: 1,039
    Options

Ideally, play with a 3man gen rush SWF. Bring Left behind + Low profile and a key, preferably with the addons that prevents losing it on death.

Make your team rush the game and leave. Then you try

• Hex_iButt
    Hex_iButt Member Posts: 233
    Options

Alternatively to Left Behind, you can run Clairvoyance. It has double the aura reading range, and you can just tap the button to use it so it doesn't delete its charges super fast. Pair it with Inner Healing if you want a way to safely recover without finding a teammate in a bad situation.

• Thusly_Boned
    Thusly_Boned Member Posts: 2,798
    Options

Bring end game build, play like scumbag. Profit?

• HoodedWildKard
    HoodedWildKard Member Posts: 2,013
    Options

Hatch offering. I always use these when I need a hatch challenge. A lot of killers either forget about it or are simply too far away to head you off at hatch after getting that last hook. Works more often than not.

As for gameplay, it is unfortunately just about playing stealth and throwing the game. Best if you have a willing swf who'll help you by suiciding on hook and baiting the killer away from the hatch spawn location. Locker hopping, crouching about.

Perks I'd go for left behind obviously, urban evasion, lightweight and Distortion. If you really want to sweat it bring a red key with blood amber and prayer beads. Or maybe milky glass if you're feeling confident about opening hatch with it.

• MeanieDeeny
    MeanieDeeny Member Posts: 533
    edited November 2022
    Options

When I did mine, I brought a hatch offering and used left behind. When we were done all gens, I hid by the area it would spawn..crossed my fingers my teammates would leave not mess around at gate and thankfully they did, I jumped in hatch