We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Locker Placement by Window

I would like to suggest moving lockers further away from windows. There has been too many times where, as a survivor, I would try to vault a window and end up rushing into the locker instead, resulting in me on the hook.

Otherwise, I don't know if there is another way where we could fine tune the action prompts when approaching interactables.

Comments

• Ssajbambusa
    Ssajbambusa Member Posts: 496

Outlines of object you are going to use when clicking now could be highlighted for example.

To be honest, survivors fuccing up their vaults is one of the funny factors in game and I don't really want it gone xD

• Gandor
    Gandor Member Posts: 4,258

Just yesterday I got into impossible to vault situation against legion. He sprinted at me in ability (and hit me) so to remove his option to use pallet I decided to jump it constantly. After first jump and 0m movement (just pushing spacebar) I went into locker. Then out of locker and back inside. It was impossible to go back and get to vault that pallet again.

It's one thing when locker is kind of close to vault and you get punished for hitting it too soon. It's another to fully deny you the vault. Also it's super frustrating (even if I have to admit that it is also a bit funny from killer's pow). But it's one thing to hit space early and another to be fully denied vaults