Seeking To Team Build

Options

Greetings fellow Killers and Survivors!

I am Pen, someone who used to stream DBD regularly but got a "real" job and am now just playing because it's literally my favorite game. I am a killer main going back to 4 years ago when I started but a year ago I got into survivor in a big way and I absolutely cannot put my controller down now. Haha.

Anyway, I'm making this post because I'm looking to join and/or develop a steady team of likeminded players to roll with on a normal basis. I have many friends who play this game, and I adore them all for public SWF and stuff like that but I don't really have anyone on my list who is looking to get into doing scrims and other more competitive types of play. I'm not the best survivor player ever and am way more confident as killer so I haven't been out trying to join established comp teams and events and stuff. Instead, I'd like to find some people I can develop those skills and share the journey with.

I play on NA servers in the evening to late night hours as well as on Saturdays (not typically on Sunday unless its off an on). I'm on Xbox but I have my own Discord where I tend to hangout with some of my friends and contacts from when I used to stream on Twitch.

Specifically, I'm looking for any and all players in my region who are down to play as regularly as possible in both pubs and customs as we work on team building and skill development. If you already have a team that has some open slots, please let me know as well by sending me a private message. Similarly, if you have a team and you want a killer to scrim against, I'm definitely down for that as well. I'm not ArrayGamer with Blight or Umbra with Huntress, but I have been playing almost every killer fairly regularly over the last couple of years so really all I need is more practice with specific ones to be ready to go.

Hit me up via a comment or direct message and I'll send you a Discord invite so we can chat. I'm available all afternoon and am just grinding out solo queue as survivor currently. Serious inquiries only please.

Comments