Bloodweb rerolls when lobby state changes, lost taken perks etc

philomela
philomela Member Posts: 34
edited November 2022 in Bug Reporting

I was in the process of clearing a prestige 0 bloodweb, at approx level 44. I had just taken tier 3 of a perk and tier 2 of another. Then the lobby state changed, probably going from local lobby into a public one, so the bloodweb screen naturally closed. When I reopened it to finish that web, it was not the same web, it was a completely new one and I had lost all the progress and perks that I just unlocked. Naturally the tier 3 perk I found (Spine Chill) was the one I needed to complete my build, so this absolutely honks.

The only thing remotely notable about the web was that the previous one contained a few leftover Halloween event items, the offering which I ignored and was consumed by entity, and a flashing bulb addon which I took.

This is not the first time this has happened, and I believe the cause is definitely the lobby change.

When this bug happens, the next time you open the web screen, it will appear instantly with no animations whatsoever, and it will be completely reset with nothing taken.

edit: Windows/Steam

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated