The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

All Aboard Trophy Unobtainable - All Platforms

iconicbrit
iconicbrit Member Posts: 12

Trophy requires you to fix the generator on the steam boat. The map is not currently in rotation, and hasn’t been for over a month. Trophy requirements need to be changed if map isn’t going to be added back. Or the devs need to add the map back into the game for this to fix.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Sydrax
    Sydrax Member Posts: 68

it is available in a personalized part, so I put 2 offerings in the normal part but I didn't fall on it, I don't know if I'm unlucky (50%) or if it hasn't been delivered

• Sydrax
    Sydrax Member Posts: 68

I put 5 offers I didn't find the right configuration, can someone confirm if there is the Map?

• Ashen81
    Ashen81 Member Posts: 8

I have achieved this on October 26th, so over a month can't be right. However I can't say if the map has shown since, as I didn't pay attention.

• Zerotoxiks
    Zerotoxiks Member Posts: 75

You are correct, that map is out of rotation. Their are 6 other achievements/trophies unobtainable. Here is the full list:

List of all achievements bugged/unobtainable that need to be fixed:

*Milk and Cookies -bugged

*Evil incarnate -bugged

*Devoted Gatekeeper -bugged

*The Grand Sacrifice -bugged

*Survival Treasures -bugged

*All aboard -map is out of rotation due to a bug

*Happy Holidays -mystery boxes no longer appear in blood web

I have been pushing very hard to get this noticed and have more people make their voices known.

• ven0hm
    ven0hm Member Posts: 3

I think this was fixed with 6.4.0 (Nov 26, iirc).

There are a lot of achievers (at least on PS5): https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/11765-dead-by-daylight/54-all-aboard

• Zerotoxiks
    Zerotoxiks Member Posts: 75

Yes, this achievement is obtainable. They have added the map back into rotation.

list of achievements currently bugged/unobtainable:

-Survival Treasures (bugged since august)

-Milk n Cookies (bugged since august)

-Even Punishment (bugged since the latest patch)

-Happy Holidays (unobtainable since mid November due to mystery boxes being removed)