Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

A bug that makes you stuck

So I've played a couple matches with Ghostface after the knight just dropped and for some reason my cursor will be stuck on screen and I won't be able to move. It's happened multiple times now and I don't understand why. To give more context I'll say it's only happened to me when playing Ghostface, no one else.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• ConManSeven
    ConManSeven Member Posts: 24

BTW it was on ps4. Forgot to mention that

• Mikael3
    Mikael3 Member Posts: 8

Just had the same but as survivor, really bummed since the killer killed me assuming I just quit or something - can't completely blame him though easy kill.

• Money_Mike
    Money_Mike Member Posts: 22

Same here, also on PS4. First match as the Knight, got the same exact bug. You can't make this stuff up if you tried.

• mainogre
    mainogre Member Posts: 2

I just played a match with The Twins on PS5. After transitioning from Victor to Charlotte, my camera view was stuck looking down at the ground and I couldn't readjust or attack. I attempted to open a locker to see if that would fix it but my character completely froze. I had access to settings and whatnot at this time but my character was completely frozen.