Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Haven't been this annoyed with this game for a long time

I just had a match on RPD with plague. 4 survivors, standart perks mostly and 4 DHs. I haven't been this annoyed with this game for a long time. There was 0 looping literary 0. Everyone just throwing pallets on first contact. Most of those pallets literal unmindgameable god pallets (not that it mattered since they left the loop instantly after dropping) but when I went around the pallet they always had enough time to get to the next pallet.

If it ever got close didn't matter, just E into the pallet and the chase goes on for another 5 pallets. I literary broke 34 pallets that match and lost it hard. What annoys me most is that the match was super unfun cause there was literary 0 looping or mindgaming or chasing. Just pallet, W, pallet, W, pallet, W, E, pallet, W repeat. Like it felt as if I was losing the DH and the map basically and not the survivors.

Comments