If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

PS4 - Can't move character in game, can only move cursor and adjust settings

Options
Mikael3
Mikael3 Member Posts: 8

This happened in my very first game agaisn't the knight, playing as Meg in the new map - as soon as the game started I couldn't move, only the cursor as if it was PC - I tried to reset my settings in game and turn off / on controller and nothing helped. The killer just killed me since I got crows and was defenseless, before I played I did a private lobby with bots and a friend - just for more detail.

After this game that caused a 3v1 for my friends, I reset the game - and then it got fixed, but it was still really bothersome so hopefully it can be fixed.

17 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• 9monthBreak
    9monthBreak Member Posts: 7
    Options

Same thing just happened to me 2 games in a row. Actually unplayable.

• Mikael3
    Mikael3 Member Posts: 8
    Options

This is actually an old bug that maybe the chapter brought back, my friends and I experienced it years ago.

• DI39016
    DI39016 Member Posts: 1
    Options

Same thing just happened to me 3 games in a row. This update as a whole is abominable.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,079
    Options

Happened to my swf teammate in multiple matches, also on ps4.

• Petforces
    Petforces Member Posts: 42
    edited November 2022
    Options

Same, on ps5. Playing as pyramid head.

Edit, was on Dead Dog Saloon map.

Second Edit, Just happened again, Pyramid head. On the swamp map.

• AnteBe86
    AnteBe86 Member Posts: 2
    edited November 2022
    Options

Just happened to me too with the new survivor on the new map. First game after update. On ps4.

• Mockingjay_S451
    Mockingjay_S451 Member Posts: 393
    Options

Same here. PS5. Played two games and all was fine. Then next two this happened. Reset my PS5 and next game was fine. Seems hit and miss but scared to play now as you lose items, offerings and have to DC or just be killed when it happens. Really unfortunate things like this seem to happen to Playstation uses after every update.

• parilo
    parilo Member Posts: 29
    Options

same here started yesterday couldnt play today 2 matchess then it started again sigh

• Grandkurama
    Grandkurama Member Posts: 314
    Options

Same

• HawkAyeTheNoo
    HawkAyeTheNoo Member Posts: 731
    Options

My last 3 games in a row this happened, 2 with Jeff and once with Nea. Dc'd out.