Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Can't Move as killer [CONSOLE]

SHYEE12
SHYEE12 Member Posts: 4

Every time I get into a game as killer, the game is normal, except I can't move, turn around, interact or use my powers. For some reason, the only thing I can move is the cursor, which shouldn't even be there.

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as killer in a public match

Step 3 : Can't do anything, can't move, can't teleport.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

• Character played - Onryo, Cenobite, Mastermind, Huntress.
  • Perks played - All of them.
  • Map - All of them.
  • Frequency of the issue - Every killer game.

11 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• ConManSeven
    ConManSeven Member Posts: 24

Same issue

• totalJK
    totalJK Member Posts: 7

I have experienced this also when I tried to play a custom game with bots. The game loads in, but the menu cursor is still on the screen.

Play on PS5.

Step 1: Start a custom game as a Killer and add 4 bots. (I tried The Knight and The Shape)

Step 2: Wait for the game to load

Step 3: Watch your chosen killer refuse to obey you by standing completely still while bots pop gens and walk to the gates.

UPDATE

This issue happened again tonight, but I reset the console and it seemed to have fix itself somehow.

• Wolvesrain54
    Wolvesrain54 Member Posts: 1

I'm having the same issue on survivor side as well. I'm unable to play and I'm losing everything I bring because of it. I leave the match then I get a penalty. It happens ever other match. Only thing I found that works is to restart the game but it gives me one game to play before it does it again.

• MCSwaggleTitz
    MCSwaggleTitz Member Posts: 12

I've experienced this as survivor and killer both. I'm on PS5 as well. Same setup as everyone else, and happens regardless of chosen killer or survivor.

• solarjin1
    solarjin1 Member Posts: 2,046

Still happening!!! this should be fix already.

sick of wasting all my best $h¡t just to spawn in and can't move.