We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Rate My Base

Options
Iron_Cutlass
Iron_Cutlass Member Posts: 2,764
edited November 2022 in Off-topic

It's still a massive work in progress (ignore the Steam message notification).

But I started my Terraria: Calamity Mod playthrough on the side so whenever I am feeling stressed or upset with DBD, or any other game, I just hop on and play, maybe do a few boss runs or work on building up the base.

There is Corruption right below my base that I still need to cleanse since it affects NPC housing sometimes, but it shouldnt spread to the stone and painted sandstone since it is out of range for it to spread.

Comments

• ShamelessPigMain
    ShamelessPigMain Member Posts: 1,877
    edited November 2022
    Options

I have no idea how Terraria works but it's giving impenetrable fortress realness. If this is a WiP then I better glue down my wig before you get to the final product

• Iron_Cutlass
    Options

Basically 2D Minecraft, but with a lot more focus on exploration and combat (there are a LOT of bosses). But the building part of the game has a lot of potential once you learn to combine different blocks and stuff. There are also NPCs that move into houses you make, they can sell you stuff or buy stuff off of you.

The game is also split into two segments: Pre-Hardmode (when you just start the game), Hardmode (halfway point, but basically acts like a reset in a sense because everything becomes just as difficult as starting out). Im currently in Hardmode.

It's 10 USD, well worth the price.

• ShamelessPigMain
    ShamelessPigMain Member Posts: 1,877
    edited November 2022
    Options

That does *not* sound like the game for me, I only play Minecraft because it's aesthetic.

• Iron_Cutlass
    Options

I mean, even for building, the game gives you a lot to toy around with, since it is still a sandbox after all.

Hundreds/thousands of blocks, decorations, walls. You can even paint objects, so if they have the texture you need for a build, but they arent the right color, you can always change it. There are a lot of amazing builders out there, you can probably look some up to see what's out there.

They also have a LOT of vanity and customization options for the player, as well as dyes, which are basically paints for vanity.