Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Garden of Joy Bug in Patch 6.4.0

Platform: Epic Games

Hardware: GeForce NOW

Steps to reproduce: Load into the game as a killer on Garden of joy and walk to the side of the map which has a god pallet on the porch (see linked video).

How often does this occur: I only played once on this map during that evening, but the issue with basement occurs on every map. (I'll gladly provide more video examples if you need them).

Issue: On Garden of joy, players (both survivors and me as a killer) started flying when they were above basement. Basement itself is also very buggy (you'll be able to see it well on the video) and one of my viewers suggested that this flying situation might be caused by that issue)

Video of the problem: https://youtu.be/SWg_ymCc5MA

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• shut_down96
    shut_down96 Member Posts: 2

It surely is related to basement bug, I was able to reproduce this bug on different maps (though in not such spectacular way)