Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Xbox Lobbies Bugged

So i’ve been experiencing this issue for at least 9 months but never made a report before because I have seen others make them and I assumed it would be fixed by now but I have never seen the devs actually address it. I play on Xbox and a good 95% of the time when my friends and I try to queue up the lobby bugs in various ways. Putting some of us in a lobby queue and leaving others behind… everyone is readied up but it doesn’t show for some.. being in lobby and others can’t see them… showing people to still be “in a match” while they are in lobby readied up.. etc. We have to hard restart our game several times to finally get a lobby to work, and this is a multiple-times-a-day, every day occurrence. Please fix this!! I don’t know a single Xbox dbd player that hasn’t had this issue. All models/series of xbox have this issue, and we experience it whether there is 2, 3, or 4 of us in a lobby

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated