If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Wiggle Bugged

Options

Since the new update came out yesterday the wiggle mechanic has been bugged. It goes very slowly and unlike normally when you hit a skill check it kind of smoothly bounces back and forth- it’s more like clock ticking. It’s very stiff and slow and sometimes when you are put on hook it lasts a couple seconds into that as well. I have also noticed significant lag in the “take chance to escape” bar. I am experiencing this on xbox with any survivor/perks/map I play.

14 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• crystalkitti
    crystalkitti Member Posts: 344
    Options

Yeah, same. You mean this one: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/3272662 ?

I've noticed the 'recover while downed' thing also takes longer to go away... not that big of a deal, just weird.

• kisfenkin
    kisfenkin Member Posts: 612
    Options

Same thing for me. The wiggle skill check pauses for a moment when you hit the check. Unless the requirement to wiggle free has been lowered this is making every wiggle bar take longer to fill up.

• Skaels
    Skaels Member Posts: 92
    Options

I noticed a difference in the wiggle bar too, felt easier to hit the skill checks but also seemed like I was getting less progress? Very odd

• Tatertotters
    Tatertotters Member Posts: 23
    Options

This was also happening to me whenever I played survivor, though sometimes I'd get the wiggle bar permanently stuck on my screen when hooked/unhooked... only seemed to go away when I was downed again.

• malatruse
    malatruse Member Posts: 781
    Options

I noticed this as well. I don't remember seeing any patch notes about wiggle changes so I hope this is just a bug, it's terrible.

Oh yeah, I've had that happen as well. Managed to grab a pic.

• Tatertotters
    Tatertotters Member Posts: 23
    Options

DBD finally gave survivors a skillcheck crosshair lol

• bobateo
    bobateo Member Posts: 368
    Options

Wiggle did not allow me to escape the Killer's grasp. This was an Eryie of Crows and I had a full wiggle bar (same issue with the checks being sluggish and slow to respond). Killer was able to swing at two other survs while the bar was full (couple of seconds of delay between each attempt to hit). I kept getting the checks, but hitting subsequent checks did not trigger escape either.

• ScarlettRoseBloom
    Options

It’s been happening to me as well. I’m on pc and use a controller. Sent screenshots since the wiggle wheel stays there after I’m hooked. I hope it’s fixed this week so we can get back to enjoying the game❤️

• darkshadows8326
    darkshadows8326 Member Posts: 359
    Options

Someone from development team dropped their sticky honey onto the wiggle skill checks