We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

is reshade allowed 2022

Options
Someissues
Someissues Member Posts: 1,604

i heard many ppl uses it to increase brightness which u can already do via nvidia in game. i want to use it too for shading and better graphics. is it still okay to use? anyone still using it?

Comments

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,537
    Options

All third party applications are used at your own risk, but considering Nvidia Freestyle is explicitly allowed by the devs I don't think they'll be going out of their way to ban people for using Reshade.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,234
    Options

As GoodBoyKaru said - any 3rd party programme is use at your own risk...unless expressly whitelisted by us for example. Also there are some forms of Reshade that are not EAC whitelisted - it would be best to check on the EAC website for further information.

• Someissues
    Someissues Member Posts: 1,604
    Options

would autohotkey for moonwalking and macros key functions are okay for the Devs? if playing as survivors