Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

solved: Pharmacy does(n't) work

1miko
1miko Member Posts: 268
edited November 2022 in Bug Reporting

Edit: Missed the change that makes it not work while healthy. Oops.

Perks played: Plunderers instinct, Ace in the hole, Sprint burst, Pharmacy.

Character played(+item+addons+offering): Nea. Ran a brown medkit without addons which I dropped next to the survivor I spawned closest to. Used a purple coin as an offering.

Map: Haddonfield.

Frequency of issue: Everytime I tried to open a chest.

1- Got in a game as Nea using the perks mentioned. Loaded into Haddonfield against a Blight.

2- Found myself a chest.

3- Noticed the chest opening progress bar didn't have a different color nor did it progress any faster than without the perk. (Tested the speed of progression without the perk in the next game even though it's noticeable without any comparison)

4- Once I opened the chest I didn't get an Emergency (Green) medkit, I got a yellow medkit with 2 addons, 1 for speed 1 for charges, enough for 2 heals.

5- Tested on other 4 chests, no speed progression change, all other perks worked as intended. (Got several very rare items with a Yellow+Brown addon each, aura reading from plunderer was fine).

Noticed this on patch 4.6.0.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,193

You didn't mention it, so I'm assuming you weren't injured? Pharmacy requires being in the injured state for all functions to work.

• 1miko
    1miko Member Posts: 268

Oh I missed that change, silly slip up.