Are scratch marks fading faster?

Since the release of the Knight I noticed that the scratch marks are disappearing faster, sometimes I just hit a surv and they disappear even before they leave the loop, almost like it was a Lucky Break, I thought it was a bug since BHVR had to change the scratch marks because of the Knight new map and that could have bugged the game's marks, but no, that happens in every map (thought the Knight map is way harder to see)

And before you ask, no, its not perks or boons, the same happens in games with bots, I wear glasses but I'm not that blind, for the first time I think I'll have to use the Predator perk (and I'm a Wraith main)

Comments

• KerJuice
    KerJuice Member Posts: 1,865

I’ll pay attention next time I play.

• Witchubtet
    Witchubtet Member Posts: 640

It does feel like it. I wonder if it’s a bug or something because sometimes I had some last up to ten seconds randomly

• Meathammer
    Meathammer Member Posts: 58

Just get better

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 9,111

It's been doing this for the longest, or showing misleading scratchmarks, or straight-up not showing the scratch marks.

🤦‍♀️

• Xernoton
    Xernoton Member Posts: 5,598

I noticed it as well. Something is off.

• sulaiman
    sulaiman Member Posts: 3,219

Well, i see more builds around lightweight and lucky break, and more shadowsteps coupled with coh. You sure its in the game itself and not just survivor playstyle adepting?

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,763

Okay so pro tip, don't use Predator, it actively handicaps you by making it harder to track survivors because you can't see scratch marks unless you're literally sniffing them

• WesCravenFan
    WesCravenFan Member Posts: 2,638

I had this happen to me tonight. I was in those loops in the corners on Ormond, and I would hit a survivor, and then as they were running around the corner they would have no scratch marks at all. I checked at the end of the game and none of them had perks that would do that.