Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

My suggestion for Knight

StickyB
StickyB Member Posts: 96
edited November 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

At the moment, imo, the only useful Guard during chase is The Assassin, meaning your power is only useful 1/3 of the time. I think it's during chases where I think the knight struggles despite having a power that's supposed to help with chases.

The Jailer is great at camping a regressing gen of CoB + Overcharge but lacks any usefulness outside in chases, I suggest that when the jailer spots someone, The Knight will receive killer instinct on the survivor. This would make the jailer an anti mind game guard instead of just a "well my power is down for 24 seconds" if you miss or the survivor holds W.

The Carnifex is only for breaking a pallet after downing someone and after hooking someone. I would suggest allowing ability power 2 to just send the guard to break the highlighted pallet/wall, instead of the 1-2 seconds needed to back up, go into power then use the power on the pallet. (This would only work with the carnifex else knight would just be a pallet shredder beast)

A different suggestion for the carnifex would be that using him on a gen would remove 5% off the gen. Right now I'd rather have the jailer break the gen for the 6 second gen block.

I know he's new and we all have a lot to learn about him but lets hope he doesn't disappear to the void like The Twins.