Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

The Knight - Guards doing quick actions without ordering

albertoplus
albertoplus Member Posts: 305
edited November 2022 in Bug Reporting

Hi,

Lot of times (happens on almost every match) the Guards usually break pallets or kick gens without me ordering it if i did break a gen or pallet before.

Platform: PC (Steam)

Player: Knight

Perks: Anything

Step 1: Break a pallet / kick a gen with a Guard by clicking into it.

Step 2: After that, Guards keep kicking them when i just patrol at the moment they become targeted (but without me clicking and giving the order to break it). This happens about two or three times, after that i can kick them with the Guards normally.

Optional: I'm not sure but i think this happens when i kick pallet/gen with a Guard almost inmediately near them without patrolling? Maybe related to the "Knight completely losing power" bug? Seeing that that bug also happens when you try to kick a pallet/gen with a Guard rapidily.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated