Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

DC' how often do YOU see them?

Terion
Terion Member Posts: 810
edited November 2022 in Polls

So since my threads dont get any attention from officials i try to see if im maybe the minority that gets so f'ed up by the unlimitted DCing that happens lately. I consider 4 or more DCs 1 game session too much. For measurment.

(it doesnt matter if ragequit, server disconnects or people disconnecting because of gamebreaking bugs, just the amount so BHVR maybe sees that this is a somewhat pressing thing to work on. Or maybe I see how super unlucky i am.)

DC' how often do YOU see them? 20 votes

4 or more DC's every day/evening/night i play.
50%
BlueberryWalterBlackTatariuHaunterofShadowsTerionByeByeQCassiopeiaeHuntresssMainGrunbartmh20 10 votes
less than 4 DC's every day/evening/night i play
15%
Aven_FallenRaven27Brandon48 3 votes
4 or less DC's in the last couple of days
35%
Pega6PSPAurelleTsukahsolarjin1Endergast112Jeff_Jay 7 votes
less than 4 DC's from now on during the past 2 weeks.
0%

Comments

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,707

Depends how long I’m playing for, but I had 6 last night. 5 as survivor, 1 as killer. Sometimes I might only get a couple though.

• tmh20
    tmh20 Member Posts: 2
    4 or more DC's every day/evening/night i play.

I play about 20 matches as a survivor every weekends and see over 5 teammates DCed or suicied on the first hook or down in total. My escape rate is between 20% and 30%, and I guess the teammates are also beginners. I hope they understand how big their 60s or 120s on the hook and 10s on killers shoulder are for teammates.

• Raven27
    Raven27 Member Posts: 15
    less than 4 DC's every day/evening/night i play

I don't play that much, but for the like 8/10 games I see something like 2/3 DC's. I didn't count surrenders on hook, because that easily could be half of the games.

• Pega6
    Pega6 Member Posts: 53
    4 or less DC's in the last couple of days

Honestly I don't see too many DC's, hook suicides however I'd say 1/10 games have one probably.