Preferred killers to go against?

We all have a general agreement on who the top tier killers are, but what are you’re favorite and least favorite killers to go against? I love going against Myers and Nurses, even though Nurse is considered the strongest killer. I tend to have my best rounds against Hag players however.

Even though they are weak, I HATE going against Freddys and Legions. Wraith and Leatherface are down there too

Comments

• brock
    brock Member Posts: 305

I love pig and huntress. dodging hatchets and the thrill of running to the boxes before my head pops makes both of them fun to play against. I hate hag, leatherface, and freddy, they all suck to play against.

• BloodyNights
    BloodyNights Member Posts: 526

My favorite killer to go against is Michael Myers. I like the fact that he can jump scare you, and I like listening to the Halloween themed chase music and terror radius.

My least favorite killer to go against is probably Hillbilly. But a killer that I probably get the most salty on is actually The Trapper. I have partial color blindness, so his traps are ridiculously difficult for me to tell apart from the actual ground. So I tend to just end up getting caught randomly by them, and I just feel robbed. lol

• FayeZahara
    FayeZahara Member Posts: 965
    Love going against spirit cause she is fun. Also she brings the fear quite well. But most of all enjoy playing her most of all. So always good to see how others play as her.
  • Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

Huntress and Spirit are my favorites to go against. You feel like it's really a fair battle of skill and if they got me it's because I definitely got outplayed.

Now polar opposite of that would be like Billy. You go down and it feels cheap. His chainsaw is way too forgiving imo

• Mr_Jay_Stark
    Mr_Jay_Stark Member Posts: 539
    I like going against nurse and Myers! Nurse because a good nurse is scary! She could have the match done in like 5 minutes!  Myers because I’ve been playing this game since release and to this day Myers can still scare the crap out of me! 

Killers I dislike going against are Freddy, Doctor, legion and leatherface! Freddy, legion and doctor are just annoying! And leatherface is boring because like 9 out of 10 of them insidious camp 
  • Jacoby2041
    Jacoby2041 Member Posts: 843

I like Nurse because I like the counterplay with juking and everything.

My least favorite to go against is Doctor. I just hate not being able to hide effectively. I also hate being against Freddy and Legion because their powers are just super annoying. Like they aren't really interesting it's just some garbage state I have to get out of, and it gets applied to me a bunch during the game.

I both love and hate Trapper, because I like how the traps are and the idea of them, but I'm also way more paranoid about them than I really should be. I also like how offerings and perks affect his power like no other killer, it allows for more interesting factors to be present going into each match.

• TheBlackDice
    TheBlackDice Member Posts: 2

I'd have to say my favorite to play against is Myers and Huntress. It's absolutely terrifying knowing he could jumpscare you, or stalk you from afar without you even noticing, which puts you on the edge when you play. As for Huntress, it's always fun to attempt to dodge the hatchets she throws.

Least favorite? Probably Doctor and Freddy, as it's very annoying to hide with a Doctor in your game, and being pulled into the dream world itself just gives me a headache.

• Iceman
    Iceman Member Posts: 1,457
    Myers, he make the game unpredictable. You never know what add-on the player could be using. 
  • Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    edited December 2018

Any Killer who makes me ######### my pants. So pretty much any of them except the Nightmare, Cannibal, Wraith, and Legion.

• se05239
    se05239 Member Posts: 3,919

I might just be an old fashioned guy but give me a good Nurse to play against any day.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

Spirit because she's scary and I love being scared. No other killer scares me. Nurse isn't scary she's just strong. And Huntress because she's so fun to loop it's unreal she's strong as hell tho but I don't face much good Huntresses. I get a lot of satisfaction.

• Dead_by_David
    Dead_by_David Member Posts: 270
    The Pig and Wraith as the jump scares can be fun if it is a good killer.

I don't enjoy going up against freddy, it's to much of a routine. 
  • DeathwingDuck
    DeathwingDuck Member Posts: 68

Legion's good if I want an easy win or a nice laugh as survivor, unless they do the "break chase and wait for down", then I sleep. Most of the killers I feel are fun to go against, it's only if they play a really unfun build or in a certain style where I don't like it.

Except for Clown who is by far my least favorite to go against. Nurse is ok if the match doesn't end in less than 5 minutes.

Trapper and Hag are frustrating but still fun to go against, especially if traps are well placed AND unexpected.

I like Spirit's unpredictability, gets a little frustrating if they run Ruin, though. I actually REALLY like going against Doctor since I'm more likely to get chased. He's also fun to play as because of it.

• That_One_Scrub
    That_One_Scrub Member Posts: 35

I like to play against Huntress almost as much as I like playing as Huntress. Other ones I enjoy are Trapper and even Billy, to an extent.

I hate playing against Wraith, Leatherface or Hag though. I find them to be more likely to disallow you from playing the game after first hook, depending on personality of the player.

• CornChip
    CornChip Member Posts: 540

I like going against Myers the most followed by huntress. I don't like versing spirit, nurse or legion as i find their gameplay boring without much counterplay.

• Bravo0413
    Bravo0413 Member Posts: 3,647
    I enjoy going against killers that have nothing to counter me running in a circle because I know I'm giving them the best most fun gaming experience.......... not really my favorite killer to match against and play as is the spirit followed by Billy, Myers 
  • Mullato
    Mullato Member Posts: 104
    Favorite to go against:
    Myers & Pig.

Least favorite to go against:
    Wraith, Doctor, Legion, Freddy.
  • Chi
    Chi Member Posts: 780

Pig and Huntress are my favourites.

My least favourite are Doctor, Clown, Legion, Nurse with more than 2 blinks or noed and Wraith. Wraith just because I get facecamped by them a lot.

• DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167
    Nurse & Myers, when played well they provide that horror movie feeling and challenge gusty teammates tend to remove.
  • Unnamed_Freak
    Unnamed_Freak Member Posts: 570

Definitely not the Doctor.

• GraviteaUK
    GraviteaUK Member Posts: 464
    edited December 2018

Like: Nurse, Myers, Huntress

Hated: Noskillbilly Camperface and Freddy.

The first two because 1 shot chainsaws especially with the mobility on noskillbilly with insane hitboxes in an already laggy and buggy game just infuriates me.

And Freddy because that annoying tune is not directional all you can tell is when he's getting closer and watching grass.

• Toxicity23
    Toxicity23 Member Posts: 387

As long as I don't face Freddy's or Gud Docktahs, I'm good.

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

Hmmm.

Probably Spirit and Doctor.

• SmokePotion
    SmokePotion Member Posts: 1,089

@BloodyNights said:
    My favorite killer to go against is Michael Myers. I like the fact that he can jump scare you, and I like listening to the Halloween themed chase music and terror radius.

This. Not really caring about the jump scare. But the Halloween themed music is great, and his power is fun to play against.

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

I love going against Pig, Clown, and Spirit.

Pig offers something different than the generic run and hide like most Killers do, you also have to contend with the traps and it adds another variable to the game. I don't try to get it off until it's active because it makes it more fun, that thrill of a real game of live or die, not like other players who just take it off because they can't handle the stress.

Clown is the best anti-looper so he's a challenge to face in a chase if he's good, also seeing how they cut off the loiops I take helps me to be a better Clown when I play him, he's just very entertaining.

And Spirit is just scary, she pops out of nowhere and slashes you in the face, if she's good, she's like a real ghost which is awesome. I'm on console so not many people mindgame which pisses me off, I want that challenge, that fun of trying to outwit your opponent but not many people do it as Survivor or as Spirit so that makes me sad.

I don't like going against Wraith, just Wraith. And it's not because he's a bad killer it's because the people who play him are bad killers, 9/10 Wraiths I face are campers and they suck. I know camping is a strategy but they don't do it right, all the camping Wraiths do it just to do it and it's boring, if you're going to camp then do it strategically or when it is necessary don't just do it because you can. Camping Leatherfaces are more entertaining because they have a chainsaw and use Insidious, camping Wraiths are just losers who don't use his ability to his fullest which is sad, I like Wraith but most people I face who use him are just bad.

• HatCreature
    HatCreature Member Posts: 3,298

@That_One_Scrub said:
    I like to play against Huntress almost as much as I like playing as Huntress. Other ones I enjoy are Trapper and even Billy, to an extent.

I hate playing against Wraith, Leatherface or Hag though. I find them to be more likely to disallow you from playing the game after first hook, depending on personality of the player.

Camping Hags are so silly, every time I see one I just shake my head because they don't know how to use her, it's embarrasing to see and pisses me off. I like the Killers you enjoy going against, you like the tension they bring that's awesome.

• Gorgonia
    Gorgonia Member Posts: 1,607

Myers makes me anxious yet I love playing against him. I don’t like neither billy nor Bubba. I loathe the doctor

• Jago
    Jago Member Posts: 1,742

Prefered killer to go against is the match where everyone got a chance.

No camping, noed, early moris, DS or insta heal.

A game that last where everyone got fun, at doing kills, at chasing or getting chased, at saving, healing and doing objectives.

That are the games that we remember. And no matter the killer.

• Blight
    Blight Member Posts: 14

My favorite killer's to go against are Nurse and Spirit. They're the only two killer's it really takes any skill to go against as survivor, and play as killer. If I outplay a Nurse it's because I outplayed them not game mechanics. If the Nurse outplays me it's because they're a better Nurse than I am a survivor. Same goes with Spirit, unless she uses prayer beads that's just cheap.

My least favorite to go against is Trapper. I never see the traps even without darkening add-ons. I always find his traps with my ankles, I call it karma but it's because I never look at the ground, always either at the killer or the next pallet/vault.

• lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142

My favorite to go against is Michael. With his add ons, there are so many different ways he could be played he is probably the most unpredictable. Also he is great at jumps scares.

My least favorite is honestly the Clown. The acid trap effect annoys the piss out of me.

• That_One_Scrub
    That_One_Scrub Member Posts: 35

Compiling thread data for everyone's convenience:

Myers: 14 likes, 0 dislikes.
    Huntress: 8 likes, 0 dislikes
    Pig: 5 likes, 0 dislikes
    Nurse: 7 likes, 2 dislikes
    Spirit: 6 likes, 1 dislike
    Trapper: 1 like, 2 dislikes
    Hag: 0 likes, 2 dislikes
    Clown: 1 like, 3 dislikes
    Billy: 2 likes, 4 dislikes
    Wraith: 1 like, 5 dislikes
    Legion: 1 like, 7 dislikes
    Doctor: 1 like, 8 dislikes
    Bubba: 0 likes, 8 dislikes
    Freddy: 0 likes, 10 dislikes

• Nikkiwhat
    Nikkiwhat Member Posts: 1,378
    I like playing against the most:

Michael Myers: Can be terrifying with jumpscares or staring at you, nice change with the ability to contend with.  Feels challenging but fair.

Least:

Wraith:  I dunno why but I just do the worst against a Wraith, since I'm not a Survivor main, I'm not as optimal on chases and loops and I tend to jus get found really quickly.  Jus tends to be unfun personally

• KiraElijah
    KiraElijah Member Posts: 1,187
    First off, I play on ps4. Rating them to play against.

#1 Nurse
    #2 Legion
    #3 Huntress
    #4 Hag
    #5 Clown
    #6 Trapper
    #7 Hillbilly
    #8 Pig
    #9 Leatherface
    #10 Shape
    #11 Spirit
    #12 Freddy
    #13 Wraith
    #14 Doctor
    #15 Nea
  • Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,897
    edited December 2018

Michael Myers is my favorite to face by a long way. Such a fun and unnerving killer. I am always looking over my shoulder in a Michael match. Especially when its a jump scare scratched mirror Michael. Nothing more creepy than catching sight of him standing there staring at you silently.

Least favorite is the Pig. I find most Pig players to camp and tunnel, even if you have a trap on your head. The Doctor is a pain in the butt, too, with all the madness crap.