Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Twins are COMPLETELY broken

Xernoton
Xernoton Member Posts: 5,687
edited November 2022 in Bug Reporting

I just played a match as the Twins.

In this game at first everything looked normal. Later on, however, I changed back from Victor to Charlotte after walking with him for quite a while. Instead of Charlotte's FOV slowly rising it stayed on the ground and also this happened:

Also I could not use M1 but I still got the weapon cooldown without animation. When I changed back to Victor at first everything seemed to be fine with him. Then I changed back to Charlotte and this happened:

I saw a part of a part of the "A Dream of Escape" skin I used during that match. After testing this a bit more and trying to fix it by changing to Victor and attaking survivors, finally this happend:

when I switched normally between Charlotte and Victor. As you can see, Victor's FOV is at an angle. When walking towards a hay loop I could look through it:

I switched again and got this:

It got worse. I experimented a bit and I couldn't walk in the direction I was looking at. After switching a few more times eventually Charlottes FOV pointed to the ground and also altered in the same way Victor's was at first:

I could not look up. I tried a few more things and eventually ended up vaulting a window when I got stuck entirely and could not do anything:

A friend of mine also played Twins and he ended up in this situation:

where Victor was "vibrating" on the ground and he was also stuck in place with this view.

Please BHVR, killswitch Twins. This literally a gamebreaking issue.

Post edited by Mandy on
1 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

This discussion has been closed.