Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Pig bug - stuck in pallet

Discovered a bug with The Pig where if her ambush dash is interrupted with a pallet stun she becomes stuck in the dropped pallet. Unfortunately forgot to record it.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

Character played - The Pig

Perks played - (iirc) make your choice, surveillance, starstruck, lightborn (I think)

Map - Eyrie of Crows, in the killer shack

Frequency of the issue - so far just once, haven't managed to get the same situation

Step 1: Play Pig

Step 2: Chase a survivor whilst crouched

Step 3: Charge ambush, dash towards survivor

Step 4: Survivor hits Pig with pallet, iirc I think I also hit the survivor but not sure. Stun animation happened.

At this point I was stuck inside the pallet. I could look around in all directions but couldn't move. I could use my basic attack but it would always do the animation of it hitting an obstacle and recoiling. I could crouch and uncrouch, but remained stuck in position.

After a few minutes of spinning around and trying to move, eventually the pallet disappeared and normal gameplay resumed.

I'll try to replicate it when I can and see if I can record it.

0 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• CaptainCorvid
    CaptainCorvid Member Posts: 4

This has happened to another player, same map and same pallet, but they were playing as Knight iirc.