How do I know if my account on the forums is connected to my dbd account?

Options
Skorpanio
Skorpanio Member Posts: 605

Beep Boop

Best Answers

Answers

• Thatbrownmonster
    Thatbrownmonster Member Posts: 1,640
    Options

@not_Queen said:
    Thanks for paying attention in class @Runiver ;)

If you win, we will contact you through the email address that you used to register to the forums @Skorpanio
    Good luck!

question

do we have to log in everyday to be able to win?

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

@Peanits said:

@Runiver said:
    It's not. As stated in the thread tho, they will contact you so you can provide them with your steam ID to make the transfer if you win.

Correct.
    In other words, probably not a good idea to sign up with a fake email, because that's how they'll be contacting you if you do win.

Sooo... if some stinker butt makes a fake email, and never confirms it, it’ll go to another person; right?

• not_Queen
    not_Queen Member Posts: 1,114
    Options

@Jack11803 The non-validated accounts won't be included in the raffle

• Daltonio
    Daltonio Member Posts: 22
    Options

@not_Queen said:

Oh so we don’t have to post in a raffle thread or anything? We’re all already entered?

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650
    Options

Yeah, when you joined the forums you get an email from this forum. They send that email to the account you registered with.

In this said email you "validate" or "confirm" your account. When you click this link in the email you are set.

You can go to your original email DbD forums sent you and check if you are indeed validated. Some people forget. If you lost the email. I'm not sure how you'd figure it out.

• Insensible
    Insensible Member Posts: 4
    Options

Are we already entered? ;o

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

@not_Queen said:

Should’ve clarifies sorry, but I meant AFTER they win, say they get an email asking for account info for which system they’re on, but never answer it? I’m assuming they’d (after several days/weeks) get disqualified?

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    Options

Yeah, when you joined the forums you get an email from this forum. They send that email to the account you registered with.

In this said email you "validate" or "confirm" your account. When you click this link in the email you are set.

You can go to your original email DbD forums sent you and check if you are indeed validated. Some people forget. If you lost the email. I'm not sure how you'd figure it out.

I never got anything saying that my email had been confirmed. The only email I got when I first joined was telling to me confirm my email. When I clicked the confirmation link, it just took me to either the main page of the forums or my profile page (can’t remember which).
  • Subzerus
    Subzerus Member Posts: 1
    Options

That means if you create multiple e-mails and then multiple accounts you get more chances at winning...? I don't like this system.

• Daltonio
    Daltonio Member Posts: 22
    Options

@Subzerus said:
    That means if you create multiple e-mails and then multiple accounts you get more chances at winning...? I don't like this system.

Yeah I hope people don’t pull any scummy tactics like that..