We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

LOOKING FOR TEAM PLAYERS!

Options

Solo Queue is an abomination. DC from being downed, allergic to gens, leaving teammates to die on hook. It’s a real pain. I’m a PS5 player who doesn’t care if you’re on a different platform, im just looking for altruistic team players who aren’t afraid to give it their all, and will build gens and have a good time. Cross Play is enabled of course, and I’m a team player who will really try hard to be there for my team, and I won’t unhook in front of killer or hide in a locker all game. I’m ready to escape and will try all that I can to. I might have some bad games (don’t we all?) but I certainly will always be occupied in the game and I won’t give up or slack. If this sounds like the kind of player you’d like to play with, my username is EntityDreams. (Don’t mind the lack of hours on my game, I just got the PS5 a couple months ago lol)

Comments

• Inevertunnel
    Inevertunnel Member Posts: 8
    Options

Sup

Discord is Randall#3087

DBD is TTV-Inevertunnel

• iridescentpanda
    iridescentpanda Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
    Options

i'll join my discord is:MikoGamingHek#9089 my dbd is iridescentpanda/TTv#74a7

• mirek
    mirek Member Posts: 24
    Options

i can join team, I am actually looking for team to join to join community cup also

my profile ._.Sharkym._.

• idek120
    idek120 Member Posts: 39
    Options

Cringe_Worthy23.

I play on ps5