Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Not getting BPs in exchange for Shrine of Secrets perks

When you go to the weekly Shrine of Secrets, if you already have an offered perk unlocked for all survivors at Tier 3 you can “repurchase” it essentially trading 2000 iridescent shards for 100,000 bloodpoints. I tend to do this a lot since I have an abundance of iridescent shards and can always use more bloodpoints. Just now I tried to purchase “Visionary” with iridescent shards in exchange for bloodpoints however I did not get any blood points in exchange. I know the “purchase” went through because now the perk is faded out so I can’t “buy” it again This is the third time this has happened to me in the past couple months. Playing on xbox series x.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated