We don’t like limited cosmetics

this is ridiculous an absolutely disgusting why are you removing the ability for us to buy these cosmetics especially for collections that came out almost 2 years ago this is incredibly scummy an also wild because they won’t even become available for shards

Comments

• RoastedGarlic
    RoastedGarlic Member Posts: 592
    edited December 2022

The cosmetics that will be leaving that we used to have all year round and can purchase with iri shards when they do come back will be auric cells exclusive as well.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,964
    edited December 2022

The whole purchase with Auric Cells when they come back is not something that we've stated - please do not spread misinformation on this platform.

• ReverseVelocity
    ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 4,260

It'd be really beneficial to get some definite clarification on this ASAP then. I understand that you're just the messenger here, but this change is extremely controversial and people are going to assume the worst, especially when the new time-limited cosmetics are auric cells only.

• Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,954

I'm fine with limited cosmetics, you don't speak for everyone here.

• Venusa
    Venusa Member Posts: 1,481

I am so disappointed. I love the cosmetic side of the game and I don't care if I have to purchase auric cells or just use shards. But this type of stuff really turns me off. Why do you even have to do this? What's the point? Could you at least explain that to your consumers?

• Bran
    Bran Member Posts: 2,096

I don't find it that bad. Not like I was going to buy them anyways, I've had 2 years after all...weird business choice, but it's fine.

• VideoGameMage
    VideoGameMage Member Posts: 358

I'm going to assume this was a decision made by the higher ups at bhvr, so unless the community blows up over this, nothing can be done.

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,710

That’s…. Not really logical at all…

sometimes I wonder why I had to take a basic logic course during my studies and then I get reminded that logic is apparently not something many people find that easy..

• TotemSeeker91
    TotemSeeker91 Member Posts: 2,358
  • Irisora
    Irisora Member Posts: 1,442

Dude the people that are bothered by limited cosmetics is a very tiny portion of the playerbase that probably only lurk here on the forums wich is also another very small fraction of the playerbase.. you are all being very dramatic about something that is just a skin.. that you are NOT i repeat NOT forced to buy it and it just hang there for people that want and can pay for it.

It doesn't give any advantage in the game and there is nothing wrong with selling limited skins, its just a cosmetic thing.. If it bother you soo much and you can't pay for it maybe you should use the time you spend in the forums to work harder instead, if you really want those skins.

Be real Behaviour isn't doing anything wrong and in fact they are one of the very few game companies that refund the "battle pass" once you complete it.. many games don't do it at all.