We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Nurse Rework Idea

I'll get straight to the point because by now everyone is aware of how opressive an even decent nurse can be and how she consistently stays to the best killer overall.

My idea for how to "nerf" or ballance out her power and bring her closer to the level of the other killers is the following:

• Blinks need a condition to be available and token based. What I mean by this is that at the start of a trial nurse has eg. 6 blink "tokens". She still can only use 2 at a time but can only blink the amount of times she has blinks available. If the nurse has 0 tokens she should become an M1 killer, changing her speed to 4,6 m/s. However, she can gain 2 tokens by getting a successful basic attack, but only 1 token when hitting a successful blink attack. Whenever she has tokens her speed should revert back to 3,8 m/s

Good killers who can chain blinks regardless wouldn't be too affected by this, but it would make up for her insane map traversal and very strong anti loop. Nurses would need to decide wether or not to use the blinks for distance or for chase. Even when the nurse isn't that good and uses all of the starting blinks to find survivors or gets unlucky with hits, the repurcussion is just being an M1 killer.

Some visual aspects of nurse would need to be changed for this aswell, so that survivors could tell if the nurse has blinks available or not. Aswell as some add on tweaks and the like.

Thoughts?

Comments

• Archol123
    Archol123 Member Posts: 4,634

So you cannot traverse the map without loosing your blinks and becoming an M1 killer?? That sounds terrible dude... Especially since you get slowed down to 3.8 (instead of 3.85 m/s at which nurse is currently at...) as soon as you have blink up... That's 20% . You would take ages to walk across the map for no good reason.

Basekit nurse does not have that good mobility overall, by one blinking she only moves at 4.2325 m/s on average... She does not have insane map traversal at all.