Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

[PC] The Knight: Chase music not starting after summoning a guard.

roundpitt
roundpitt Member Posts: 578

KIller: The Knight

Map: Mother's Dwelling

Reproduction steps:

1. Summon a guard quickly
  2. Start a chase
  3. Chase music won't start even if you are right behind the survivor
  4. It seemed that if the survivor dropped from one of the mounds, then chase music would start.

In my case, I was chasing the survivor for about 25ish seconds without the chase music triggering. It was very weird. The survivor was vaulting through the first floor window of the main building but no music. It was not until the survivor dropped from a mound that the music started.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• gurum0
    gurum0 Member Posts: 5

also encontered it. chase music just stopped. the strange thing is it also didnt trigger bloodlust. i was in egc chasing a kill for like 40 seconds and not a proc of bloodlust while the music is down.

• roundpitt
    roundpitt Member Posts: 578
    edited December 2022

I tried it out a bit more and paid more attention. I noticed that not only do you not get bloodlust, vault locations do not block either. I chased someone in shack and they jumped through the window 10 times. It didn't block.

This is game breaking. I'm not going to play this killer anymore until this is fixed. Unfortunate.

Post edited by roundpitt on