Do you find DBD boring and how do you play

Options
scenicpickle
scenicpickle Member Posts: 265

I've found many players recently saying the game is boring and as someone who has played for a long time who still finds DBD fun, I want to see how people play and how much

feel free to drop any details

Do you find DBD boring and how do you play 22 votes

I find DBD boring, I only play survivor
9%
GlitchyGamerhealsoflove718 2 votes
I find DBD boring, I only play killer
0%
I find DBD boring, I play both
18%
AkitoMaxYibbstliffDBDayLove 4 votes
I find DBD boring, I have every character (Killers and Survivors) prestiged at least once
0%
I find DBD boring, I have every character (Killers and Survivors) prestiged at least 3 times
13%
RavenBirbByeByeQOrangeBear 3 votes
I find DBD fun, I only play survivor
0%
I find DBD fun, I only play killer
13%
EmealChikyNicKayless 3 votes
I find DBD fun, I play both
27%
[Deleted User]vrunkKirarozuHugTheHagTyGuyBOSpectre 6 votes
I find DBD fun, I have every character (Killers and Survivors) prestiged at least once
18%
LaMupfel[Deleted User]scenicpickleka_klick 4 votes
I find DBD fun, I have every character (Killers and Survivors) prestiged at least 3 times
0%

Comments

• Emeal
    Emeal Member Posts: 4,647
    edited December 2022
    Options

If I didn't find Dbd fun, I would not play it. Like I don't even think idd be on the forums.

Why be on the forums for a game you don't like, like how many changes to the game is between fun and boring for you guys?

I find this game fun and all the unfun parts are basically one patch note from being removed, this games a winner.

• RavenBirb
    RavenBirb Member Posts: 457
    Options
    I find DBD boring, I have every character (Killers and Survivors) prestiged at least 3 times

Different types of Trials that's not just gens, thanks

• Akito
    Akito Member Posts: 673
    Options
    I find DBD boring, I play both

For years I started to play only survivor. I used to play Clown and Legion alot. But Clown got butchered for me (used to play with the exhaustion addon everytime but they removed it lol) Legion got boring over time bc he got dominated everytime.

So I lost my interest in palying Killer. Also I lose very often and I hate it.

After that they added the Legacy Prestige Portraits. Since Legacy I was waitinf or an update like that. I started playing at the end of November 2016 so I just missed it. Since the old prestige system was obviously pretty bad I was 100% sure they would do sth similar again. Also people asked a lot for a new legacy reward.

After I've got a bunch of red portraits I was.. done.. I stopped playing.

Now I'm kinda bored from other games. And I like the bunch of level 70+ skins from the new rift so I started to do all the challenges. Also: Dbd knows how to make me start the game. Start a BP-event. Or nowadays: Incentives. Those got me goood. Everytime there are events/exclusives/bp events I launch the game.

I started to play Oni again (years after I stopped playing Killer) And I feel ambitiously to learn how to play him well enough. Safed some BPs to gain some new added perks from other Killers to try things out. Trying 180s bc I feel like he deserves to be able to do 180s. Against good survivors you need this. And most of the time you would've gotten the down anyways, you just safed some seconds. It's also nice to show people that you're a good Killer. Trust. Good players recognize you playing well even if you play Trapper. They see how you move and do certain things. Only experienced eyes are able to see that.

So yea I'm bored. But the incentives are working for me, I like playing Oni, doing Challenges, making everything 100% and after that I'll probably move the game aside.

I don't have any suggestions on how to make this game better. I kinda gave up making suggestions. Almost 7 years and look how the base games looks for survivors. Solo q is just a mess and MMR only a safespace for newbies because q-tiems could possibly take too long.

Dbd itself doesn't know what it would like to be so who am I so make a guess? So much stuff doesn't makes sense on which ever playstyle you choose to play. I'll play it and if it#s getting worse I'll stop playing it. Kinda stuck with age of empires 2. it's kinda like dbd? but it does not dbd you all the time.

• Chiky
    Chiky Member Posts: 626
    Options

I find it fun for a few matches, but since the gameplay is always the same... Switching killers help since they make the game slightly different, but for example playing 3 matches with the same killer turns incredibly boring, and not to mention playing survivor which is the most boring thing ever

• not_requested49
    not_requested49 Member Posts: 1,979
    Options

Yeah tho when you have all the challenges done it just becomes a "what now" feeling

They should probably add an ability to prestige tomes or smthn tbh