If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Bonus blood point incentive not applying after game ends

Options
jayoshi
jayoshi Member Posts: 305

This has happened twice in a row. Playing on Steam. Killer showed 100% incentive so I thought I would do one to get some extra BP. After the match it did not give me 100% extra bonus. Thought that was odd. Went back to the menu and it showed 100% incentive again for killer. Same thing, got into a game right away (no wait), played my game - no bonus BP was applied at the end game total.

25 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• KolbyKolbyKolby
    KolbyKolbyKolby Member Posts: 608
    Options

I am seeing this as well on the survivor side.

• Jacob_
    Jacob_ Member Posts: 12
    edited December 2022
    Options

Exact same issue here on both roles. Playing on Switch, NA east coast servers where in recent weeks incentives have switched during the day more frequently (used to almost always be 100% survivor exclusively). Offerings that give bonus bloodpoints work fine (tested with single category offerings as well as bloody party streamers and flans). Incentives are broken.

• Mockingjay_S451
    Mockingjay_S451 Member Posts: 393
    Options

Same here. PS5, since update incentives are not working, earlier was on Survivor and wasn’t giving extra and now it’s on killer so checked it again and no extra.

• LSE
    LSE Member Posts: 6
    Options

How often did BHVR break this now since 6.1.0? Yeah, can also confirm the issue on PS4 for both sides, incentives don't seem to be applied at all right now.

• FeryGEN
    FeryGEN Member Posts: 627
    Options

I don't want to croak, but it looks like we will be left without bonuses until the next patch, namely until January

• Osmose
    Osmose Member Posts: 14
    Options

How.. pls just tell me how. This won't be the last time Match Incentives will be bugged. Just bring back old BBQ und WGLF

• I_CAME
    I_CAME Member Posts: 1,123
    Options

End of january too most likely. Not even sure if it's worth touching solo survivor without the incentive.

• qiezi0924
    qiezi0924 Member Posts: 1
    Options

as sur,when i dead in game,it works, when i escape,it does not work

• bishoptruck
    bishoptruck Member Posts: 9
    Options

Didn't work either way for me. Dead on hook or escape through hatch, it isn't working even when I have 100% bonus before and after game.

• Osmose
    Options

Same. And of course this is Happening Right before the Christmas event

• jayoshi
    jayoshi Member Posts: 305
    Options

Hopefully they do an extended double BP bonus and not just on a weekend during Christmas because a lot of us won't be home or able to play.

• Esterhause
    Esterhause Member Posts: 40
    Options

Well said bloodbird 👍

• Osmose
    Options

So I just checked.. it appears to be a bug on the Playstation only. Thank you behavior!

• Mockingjay_S451
    Options

I’ve seen people say they are on Steam/PC and aren’t getting them either

• Mockingjay_S451
    Options

I can confirm I just had somebody on Steam/PC load into a game that showed 100% on survivor and there were no in game offerings in play. They only got the bloodpoints they earned in game. There was no incentives paid out. When they went back to their lobby, the incentive was still showing 100% on survivor.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,080
    Options

Same on ps4.

• Botiz
    Botiz Member Posts: 482
    Options

They need to just bring back BBQ bloodpoint bonuses with how often the matchmaking incentives just... don't work.

I've been having the same issue since the recent bugfix update, not a single game has provided me with any bonus. Playing on Steam and in the UK.

• OrangeBear
    OrangeBear Member Posts: 2,240
    Options

It's not working for me either. I am on Steam.

• Eye66
    Eye66 Member Posts: 822
    Options

It stopped working on Xbox Series X for me around noonish yesterday and has not worked since, Multiple tests when it's says its active have proved it's not granting the BP.

• Marc_123
    Marc_123 Member Posts: 3,269
    Options

Yep, only played on PS4 so far.

Killer incentives not working - and flans also not!

• ytilatrom
    ytilatrom Unconfirmed, Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 1
    edited December 2022
    Options

playing on pc stream, i've been playing 3 days straight now and still no bp bonus whenever i play survivor

• MaTtRoSiTy
    MaTtRoSiTy Member Posts: 1,734
    Options

I am getting this all the time on PC, on survivor at present and not getting the bonus either

• blaquewulf
    blaquewulf Member Posts: 4
    edited December 2022
    Options

I am playing on PC and have had the same thing for a couple of days now. Survivor showing 100 % bonus but it doesn't apply to my account. Also, the same for party streamers and frightful flan. Didn't get any of these extra points. Lost a ton of potential points in the last few days. Very frustrating. Feel sorry for the people throwing away party streamers and flan!

• Venusa
    Venusa Member Posts: 1,460
    Options

Incentives + BP Offerings don't work! 😐️

• Osmose
    Options

can they please acknowledge this now? It’s getting ridiculous..

• FeryGEN
    FeryGEN Member Posts: 627
    Options

The same bug. I'm a little dissatisfied and starting to get angry. Don’t you think that this is some kind of strange coincidence, remember, bloodpoint offerings didn’t work for two weeks on Halloween, so it was impossible to get bonuses from event offerings and someone else’s cake, but now it’s the same, not working bonuses, but there are event rewards inside the match.