Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

[Wrong text]: PC - Glacial Strike - Bone Chill event - italian translation

etms51
etms51 Member Posts: 607
edited December 2022 in Bug Reporting

Description: When i click on the "Bone Chill" button on the main menu of the game, the game shows a banner with this new event, and i click on the "Go to the event tome" button, here the game shows a new rift event and i put the mouse over this quest called as "Glacial Strike". Here i can see a wrong translation into italian language (Screenshot 1). If i change the english language i don't have this issue (Screenshot 2)

What to add in the description

Example

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : I'm awaiting which the game is loading into the main menu

Step 3 : I click on the "Bone Chill" Button on the main menu of the game

Step 4 : here the game shows a new rift event and i put the mouse over this quest called as "Glacial Strike"

Step 5: Here i can see a wrong translation into italian language (Screenshot 1).

Step 6: If i change the english language i don't have this issue (Screenshot 2)

Wrong text: "Colpisci 1 sopravvissuto/i nascoso/i in un pupazzo di neve."

Right text: "Colpisci 1 sopravvissuto/i nascosto/i in un pupazzo di neve."

English translation: "Hit 1 Survivor(s) while they are hiding inside a snowman."

Additional information

• Frequency of the issue: Always
  • Language: italian
  • Version game: 6.4.2
  • Platform: PC - Steam

Documents to add

Image 1 =>

Image 2 =>

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated