Snowman's turning survivors invisible

bathwatergrill
bathwatergrill Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 7
edited December 2022 in Bug Reporting

I've now had 2 games as spirit where a survivor turns invisible. Both games the players had 2k hours in the game, so can't tell if they were just hacking. First game I played midwhich. I downed a survivor and left the survivor in the dying state to chase another survivor, when I got back I could hear the cries of pain and whimpers, but could not see anyone, survivor was in a room on the first floor without any way to drag to the upper floor. I followed the sounds and found the spot. I saw nothing on the ground, but had the pick up option. I picked up and hooked this invisible survivor, and could not even see the survivor hooked or the hook didn't look like nothing was hanging from it. The icons on the left still indicated that someone was indeed hooked.

Now the second game was on macmillan and I saw a survivor move around as snowman. Survivor jumped out of the snowman next to pallet and turned instantly invisible. I could see the snowman explode but nothing appeared. Survivor used the pallet and I avoided the stun, survivor tried to flashlight instantly, but I also had lightborn. All I could see was a pallet dropping by itself and flash of light appearing right behind the pallet. I left the game and explained that survivors were hacking or this was a bug. Both games the survivors had like 2k hours on the game, so hacking is not propably the reason here. Please fix this asap, as this is causing me and propably other killers matchmaking lockdowns for no reason.

Post edited by EQWashu on
2 votes

Pending · Last Updated