Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Twins bug makes it unplayable

JOTA32432
JOTA32432 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
edited December 2022 in Bug Reporting

Steam DBD

The twins are unplayable atm, I tried to play with them but sometimes when you Unbind Victor the animation stuck and makes Charlotte unable to walk or hit. This bug makes it so Victor wont unbind and makes Charlotte bug making her impossible to walk or finish the unbinding animation.

This bug happens sometimes while you are near a Hook, so I suggest maintence the Twins till the bug is fixed because if that bug happens its a free lose or a free ban if you disconnect.

Post edited by Mandy on
2 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Comments

• StudentofInk
    StudentofInk Member Posts: 12
    edited December 2022

I literally created this account to report this exact bug. For me it happens anytime Victor dies, and I don't havr to be near anything, and there's like a weird animation lock until eventually I can't even move as Charlotte anymore.

I was so excited to unlock and finally play them too, because they're one of the more unique killers to me.

This discussion has been closed.