The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

DC / killing self on hook meta

The amount of people ruining matches for others has gotten even more out of control than it always was. I don't really want it as sometimes it is so painful being stuck in a match, but we need stronger penalties for these people just doing this over and over. I don't want to play game after game of people just ragequiting vs my weak m1 killers.

Comments

• BenSanderson55
    BenSanderson55 Member Posts: 454

Why do I have a feeling you're playing scummy vs soloq with your "weak" m1 killer? I mean you're allowed to, just like they're allowed to leave whenever they want.

• HPhoenix
    HPhoenix Member Posts: 597

It boggles my mind on why the Dev decrease the starting penalty to 1 minute (Was 5) where there are games out there that start the penalty at 10 to 15 mins.

As for dying on first hook within a minute or so, not sure what they can come up with to fix that.

• Tantamountain
    Tantamountain Member Posts: 38

Being a survivor is punishing enough already. Killing self on hook in what you know to be a waste of time game is the only way to circumvent that.

It the developers made it possible for survivors to make a come back, maybe they'd stay, but since they haven't done that, and you can't make a come back once the game starts to snowball, then there is no reason to keep trying.

• VoidFoxune
    VoidFoxune Member Posts: 3

Maybe they need to come up with a way to replace the players who dc with their bots they've recently introduced into custom matches. Like whenever someone dc's a bot pops into the survivor and the hook states even stay the same.