Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Bug with Spirit and invisible survivors

Aleister_Noire
Aleister_Noire Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
edited December 2022 in Bug Reporting

I'm playing on PC and I came across a bug in one of my matches where I could hear the survivors, but couldn't see them. I could hear them, see the grass move, everything you see/hear when you fade, but I wasn't using my ability. I was able to pinpoint a survivor and tried swinging several times, but nothing happened. I talked to the survivors afterwards and they said I was hitting them, but they weren't taking any damage. Fading and coming back seemed to fix the issue, but it happened again later in the same game. That's the only game I've had that it's happened in so far. I have the entire game recorded, and it shows my perks at the start of the video. The first time it bugs is around 6:30. It's too large to attach, so here's a link to the full game vod.

A Buggy Spirit - Twitch

Post edited by Mandy on
1 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Comments

• DecentBuff
    DecentBuff Member Posts: 14

As far as I know, this bug happens when survs get into the snowman while Spirit is in phase walk.

But if u use ur ability again then ull see them.

• dellychoice
    dellychoice Member Posts: 7

I faced against an invisible huntress on ps5

happened at fractured cowshed & only for a brief amount of time after she hooked someone in the basement and myself and another survivor were on the last gen

This discussion has been closed.