Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC - Wiggle Skill Check Bug

Kirarozu
Kirarozu Member Posts: 240
edited December 2022 in Bug Reporting

Step one - get downed by killer.

Step two - use the wiggle that has skill checks until you get hooked. Notice how sometimes the wiggle skill check keeps moving even after you're being put on the hook and a second or 2 after being hooked. The wiggle skill check should remain on your screen while hooked but it will no longer bounce as if frozen in place.

Step three- Be unhooked by teammate. Wiggle skill check thing does not disappear. This also means you get zero skill checks while doing gens. Did not try to heal at this time.

Step four - go down again to get rehooked and the wiggle skill check starts again and will disappear after hooked the second time.

I have only encountered this bug once, however, I have noticed the skill checks on wiggles are a bit laggy and often seem as though they are stuck for a split second before going the opposite direction. It does throw off the timing of the skill checks. This also makes it so you get no skill checks while doing gens. I didn't get a chance to heal anyone to see if that was effected too.

Character: Jake Park

Perks: Prove Thyself, Quick and Quiet, Lithe, Dance With Me.

Map: Coldwind Farm (Dont remember the specific map but the shack is in the middle.)

Frequency: I have only encountered this one time so far, however, skill checks are still very laggy as if they get stuck for a split second before bouncing back the opposite direction.

Docs: Screenies and video.

Logs:

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated