Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC - Wiggle skillcheck stuck on screen

AetherBytes
AetherBytes Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 3,033

Steps are mostly unknown, likely linked to lagging wiggle skillchecks (due to having an extremely laggy skillcheck at the time). Occured while wiggling and after being hooked. Skillcheck stayed on screen (frozen). After being unhooked, I believe I was "immune" to triggering more skill checks (lengthy Gen progress and healing did not proc a skill check, but due to the RNG nature of skillchecks i cant confirm completely)

After being downed and picked up again, the skillchecks reset as if nothing had happened. Skillchecks after being unhooked started happening again and the gui was no longer stuck. Match proceeded as normal.

In case it matters my perks were Boil Over, Flip Flop, Tenacity, and Power Struggle. Map was Ormond, and I've only encountered this once. This happened after Boil Over was proced via falling off the balcony of the main building.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated