We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Nerf this build or remove/nerf map offerings

Jordan_Side
Jordan_Side Member Posts: 9
edited December 2022 in Feedback and Suggestions

I recently played against a doctor on "the game", where he sent us with a very cool map offering.

He brought the perks : huntress lullaby, merciless storm, unnerving presence and idk what the fourth perk was, maybe a perk which increases his terror radius, but these 3 are enough to give you an awesome experience as a survivor.

So PLEASE BEHAVIOR, CAN YOU REMOVE THESE ######### MAP OFFERINGS or at least put down the chance of them. Or just change them, that they prevent you to be sent on the specific map. There is no good argument for map offerings a they are now!!

If survivor bring map offerings, its mostly a bully squad who want to bully the killer and if a killer brings a map offering, its either a killer thats op on a specific map or he plays a build which is op on the map.

And if you wanna tell me: "just use the sacrificial wards" on my p28 Mikaela, ive got 35 of them. amazing. And if i use them and nobody brings a map offering, its waisted. WOW.

Sorry for my bad english, its not my native language.

Comments